Monday, September 14, 2015

YouTube celeb set to host TRIO Poetry Slam on 9/22

Click here to sign up for the Slam
September 14, 2015 
 
Hi TRIO Achiever,

My name is David Montalvo. I'm a senior, majoring in Communications, and a longtime TRIO member. I've performed stand-up comedy at Comedy Sportz and I helped create the YouTube sitcom Take One Pass It Back, filmed at NEIU. I'll be hosting the TRIO Poetry Slam on Sept. 22. This is a chance to share your talent and have a little fun. All NEIU students are welcome, so tell your friends to sign up. 

See you at the Slam,
David

PS: I'm pretty sure I hold the record for recruiting TRIO members. When I meet students who need help, I introduce them to the staff in LIB 412. Why? Because TRIO makes a difference. I know firsthand.  
TRIO Poetry Slam slated for Sept. 22
Register for TRIO's first-ever Poetry Slam slated for Tuesday, Sept. 22 in the Student Union cafeteria. Just complete this Entry Form and get ready for loads of fun and excitement. Call (773) 442-4971 if you require special accommodations.
Summer Transition Program students shoot video
TRIO STP students made a video about their experiences at NEIU. Take a few minutes to watch the video then forward it to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment