Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fall Scholarship Recipients Announced!!


Hello TRIO Achiever,
Congratulations to the TRIO Fall 2015 Scholarship recipients! If your name is not listed, I encourage you to apply in December for our spring scholarship. Some scholarships are based on participation; therefore, if you attend our workshops, your chances of receiving funds will greatly improve. Sign up here for the workshops.
All the best,

Monica Teixeira, Director
TRIO Student Support Services  
FAFSA Workshop set for Dec. 1
TRIO is partnering with the Financial Aid Office to bring you this FAFSA Workshop on Tues., Dec. 1, from 3:00 to 4:00 pm in B 105. RSVP at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Workshops-Events.
What TRIO members are saying
When I came to NEIU as a freshman I thought it would be a lonely difficult place. I'm first generation, so college intimidated me. Fortunately, TRIO and my friends helped me overcome my fears, and now I feel comfortable and eager to learn. My advice to be a successful student: communicate often with your professors and turn in assignments on time. And never put homework off until the last minute.
--Sui Sung, TRIO member 
Click here to tell your story  

No comments:

Post a Comment