Thursday, May 19, 2016

Summer 2016 TAP Prep for Education Majors

TRIO is offering weekly TAP Math sessions from Monday, May 23, 2016 to Thursday, July 14, 2016. The sessions will provide you with hands–on practice to help you prepare for this crucial test. You must attend Session I or Session II on both days.

All sessions include:
--A pre- and post assessment
--Handouts and weekly homework assignments
--Practice tests

Sessions days and times:
Math: Session I
Mondays and Wednesdays: 10:45 to 11:45 a.m.
Session II
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.

All sessions will be held by TRIO’s main office LIB 412. For more information contact our main office at triosss@neiu.edu.

“The TRIO workshops provided me with helpful handouts, materials, and instruction. They made a big difference, compared to when I was studying on my own, because I was able to ask questions instead of having to figure out everything on my own.” – Jun—Passed TAP, Fall 2015

To request disability accommodations please contact Student Disability Services at (773) 442-4595 or sds@neiu.edu at least 48 hours in advance
TRIO is funded by the US Department of Education

All sessions are FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment