Friday, September 23, 2016

Letter to TRIO students from Amie Jatta


Dear TRIO student,

I have been fortunate enough to be offered the position of Enrollment Coordinator for TRIO SSS Access. My goal in working with TRIO has been to grow and develop as much as I can personally and professionally. This new position provides me with that opportunity. Unfortunately, this means that I will not be working for the TRIO SSS Achieve program, and I will no longer be your Academic Advisor. Working with the Achieve program for the last five years has been a great journey, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It has given me the opportunity to connect with each one of you individually, and watch your development as successful students.

As I’m transitioning into the new position, Marcial Garibay, will be your interim Academic Advisor. He has been with TRIO since the beginning (2011) and has done a great job working with Teacher Preparation students. He will serve as your advisor until the TRIO SSS Achieve Academic Advisor position is filled.

As always, my door is open. Stop by and say hi at any time.

Sincerely,

Amie Jatta, M.S. ED.
Enrollment Coordinator
TRIO Student Support Services - Access
                                                                           * * * * *

Hello TRIO Achieve Members!!

Most of you already know me. Anyway, I'm here to continue to help you succeed and I look forward to working with you. If Amie was your Achieve advisor and you have questions about the change, please don't hesitate to call or email me.

Office: LIB 406
Office Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Phone: 773-442-4973
Email: M-Garibay@neiu.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment