Friday, June 23, 2017

TRIO Peer Coaches: Bios and Schedules


Ana Ferraz-Castilho
apferraz@neiu.edu

Hello! My name is Ana Ferraz-Castilho. I was born in Brazil. I’m a graduate student in the counseling program and a Peer Coach at TRIO Student Support Services, both at NEIU.

I value community engagement, and individual empowerment and growth, and I am here to connect with students that, like me, are pursuing ways to achieve their academic goals. As a Peer Coach I will strive to help you stay motivated and on track toward graduation.

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
– Mahatma Ghandi

                                                                        * * * * * * * * * * *

Tom Nedderman
trnedder@neiu.edu

Hello. My name is Tom Bob Nedderman  ... First of all, folks really do call me Tom Bob.  I did quite a bit of growing up in Texas where it seems that everybody's middle name is Bob ... Billy Bob, Joe Bob, Bob Bob and me, Tom Bob. 

As a life coach and licensed spiritual practitioner, I tend to infuse universal spiritual principles into most everything I do. I'm also extensively trained in addictive and compulsive behaviors.  Merging the two paths, I use universal spiritual principles as a framework for teaching clean and sober living.  I'm sure it is no accident that I always end up teaching that which I most need to learn myself.  I think that's the way the Universe keeps me humble and on my toes.  And to that end, I'm completely committed to my own therapeutic journey of self-discovery.  My aim is to break through my upper limits and expand my internal container for good.  I subscribe to the idea that I can only take a person as far as I have gone myself. Mostly, I'm just like everybody else, a person recovering from anything and everything.  In the midst of what is simply life occurring, I always manage to find a way to move from merely surviving life into an actual experience of thriving in it.
My hope is that I can help others to thrive too.

Ana and Tom's Schedules



No comments:

Post a Comment