Friday, January 25, 2013

NEW! "THE WAY TO JUSTICE AND PEACE"

“THE WAY TO JUSTICE AND PEACE”
EVERY THURSDAY: 3-4 PM (Jan. 31-Apr. 11)
WHERE: BBH 240 (Science Building)

Join us for weekly discussions exploring solutions of nonviolence in personal, community, and global relationships with others.


Topics include:
  • Choosing non-violence
  • Resolving Conflicts
  • Non-violent communication
  • Peaceful Parenting
  • Ending Violence in Intimate Relationships
  • Crystallization of Conscience
  • Transformative Justice Responses to Harms
  • Interrupting Violence
 Check out our flyer:
http://www.neiu.edu/~triosss/BlogPosts/Way%20to%20Justice%20and%20Peace%20Flyer.pdf

1 comment:

  1. This conflicts with a bi weekly math workshop I signed up for. I know this is done for activity hour. I guess it is not about me. Don't worry, I will make an appearance at TRIO workshops. Trust me, I will.

    ReplyDelete