Wednesday, May 29, 2019

TRIO Welcomes New Peer Coach Doris Medina

Hi, my name is Doris Medina. I work for the Achieve and Teacher Prep programs at TRIO SSS. I obtained my undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a double major in Spanish and Applied Psychology. I am currently a candidate for a Master’s in Counseling-Clinical Mental Health at NEIU. I have a passion for working with people from different backgrounds and learning more about their culture, personal stories, and experiences.


I really enjoy a good walk around the park and reading a good book. I love anime and roller skating. So if you are into anime or even if you are not, don't hesitate to ask for suggestions.


I am always interested in learning new ways I can help students succeed and achieve their goals. I might not know everything about navigating the college journey, but I do know a thing or two that I would love to share. Please feel free to ask me about my experience in college, my personal journey, or anything at all. I look forward to meeting you!

--Doris

Contact me at:
damedin6@neiu.edu.
(773) 442-4982
Set up appointment: https://calendly.com/damedin6



No comments:

Post a Comment