Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer 2016 ACT Test Prep for Education Majors

TRIO is offered weekly ACT Math sessions from Tuesday, July 5 to Tuesday, August 16, 2016. The sessions will provide you with hands-on practice to help you prepare for the crucial test.

All sessions include:
--A pre- and -post-assessment
--Handouts and weekly homework assignments
--Practice tests

Session Days and Times
Math
Session I
Mondays and Wednesdays
12:00 to 1:00 p.m.

Session II
Tuesdays and Thursdays
3:15 to 4:15 p.m.

All sessions will be held by TRIO's main office LIB 412.

"The TRIO Workshops provided me with helpful handouts, materials and instruction. They made a big difference, compared to when I was studying on my own, because I was able to ask questions instead of figuring everything out on my own."--June--Passed TAP, Fall 2015

To request disability accommodations please contact Student Disability Services at (773) 442-4595 or sds@neiu.edu at least 48 hours in advance.

TRIO is funded by the US Department of Education


No comments:

Post a Comment