Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Best of luck during finals!!

Hi, TRIO Achiever,
Best of luck during finals. Say NO to cramming and all-nighters; say YES to a calm, systematic approach to study. Try to eat right and exercise. Now's the time to put into practice the time management skills you learned at our workshops. And don't hesitate to contact your TRIO advisor if you need anything.
Kind regards,

Monica Teixeira, Director
TRIO Student Support Services  
What TRIO members are saying
When I returned to school, I didn't expect to get this far--I plan to graduate in the fall of 2016. It hasn't been easy. My father's encouragement and TRIO's support have helped make my dream come true. Math was a big challenge, but thanks to TRIO tutors and workshops, I passed. Soon, I'll be the only member of my family to hold a bachelor's degree. 

Victoria Jones, TRIO member
Click here to tell your story   
Register for 2016 workshops and events
TRIO has a great lineup of spring workshops in store:
--Assertive Communication, Thur, Jan. 28, 3-4 pm, LIB 412
--Confidence = Success in School and Life, Tue, Feb 2, 3-4 pm, LIB 412
--Poetry Slam, Thur, Feb. 11, 3-4:30 pm, cafeteria
--Gain Experience & Skills Volunteering, Tue, Mar 8, 3-4 pm, LIB 412
--Are You Ready for the Job Market?, Thur, Mar 17, 3-5 pm, Golden Eagles
--Cash for College, Tues, Apr 5, 3-4 pm, LIB 412  
--Show Me What You've Got Talent Show, Fri, Apr 8, 3-5:30 pm, FA Auditorium
Register now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Workshops-Events 

No comments:

Post a Comment