Friday, January 10, 2020

Meet Josh, New Peer Coach For Achieve And Teacher Prep Programs



Hello. My name is Josh. I work for the Achieve and Teacher Prep
programs at TRIO SSS.

My mission is to create an atmosphere where students feel comfortable to question, explore, and take risks. I want to help all students formulate and achieve their academic and personal goals. My hope is that all students realize their potential and develop skills for them to be successful.

I feel that I have been placed on this planet to help others and give back to the community. I strive to meet students where they are at and work together to achieve both short- and long-term goals. I don’t believe that there is a “right path” for anyone to follow and that each individual determines their own future. I enjoy working with all students from those who have no idea what their path is to those who are on their path but need some sort of guidance. I understand it may be difficult and uncomfortable to ask for help but know that I am genuinely happy to help!

My schedule is:

Thur & Fri     9:00 am to 3:00 pm

To schedule and appointment, email me at j-novick@neiu.edu
Or use my calendly account: https://calendly.com/jcnovick

I look forward to meeting you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment