Friday, January 10, 2020

Meet Nithya, New Peer Coach For TRIO SSS Access Program

My name is Nithya. I'm a peer coach at TRIO SSS
for the Access program.

My mission is to create a brave space where students can discover and explore their own strengths and skills needed to succeed in their academic and professional lives. My hope is to aid students in their journey of empowerment that will allow them to fully realize their personal goals and reach their potentials.

My great passion in life is to help others find theirs and one of the best times to explore various options is during college years. It took time and introspection for me to find what I am passionate about and I am working every day towards that goal. That is my motivation – for myself and any student. I want to provide students with the tools they need to succeed in their personal, academic and professional lives. I believe in your strength. I believe in your potential.

My schedule at TRIO SSS is:

Tues          12:00 to 6:00 pm
Wed            9:00 to 3:00 pm

To schedule an appointment, email me at nkarpagavina@neiu.edu
Or use my calendly account: https://calendly.com/nkarpagavina

I look forward to meeting you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment